Chapter 2 – Three Little Pigs

Page No 9:

Question 1:

and           bad          big         but         not         one         pig           the         was

Answer

And: Used to talk about two or more things Example sentences: 1. I will play with Radha and Karan. 2. I like to drink milk and juice.
Bad: Not good Example sentences: 1. It is bad to talk in the class. 2. Try to keep away from bad habits.
Big: Very large or huge in size Example sentences: 1. My house is very big in size. 2. I want a big toy on my birthday.
But: Used to join two different thoughts Example sentences: 1. I slipped but nobody helped me. 2. His house was big but untidy.
Not: Used to form negatives Example sentences: 1. I did not have lunch today. 2. Param is not going to be there.
One: A number that comes after zero and before two / A single thing. Example sentences: 1. I want one packet of chips. 2. There is only one chocolate in the bag.
Pig: An animal that is pink or brown in colour and stays in dirty areas Example sentences: 1. Look at that pig over there. 2. That pig is very dirty.
The: Used to talk about a special thing or to refer to a person/thing already mentioned Example sentences: 1.The man standing over there is very thin. 2. I like the dog in the picture.
Was: Verb used to talk about something that has already happened Example sentences: 1. I was reading a book. 2. I was swimming in the pool yesterday.

Page No 10:

Question 1:

  • How many pigs were there?
  • What did the big wolf say to the pigs?

Answer

  • There were 3 little pigs.
  • The big wolf used to say, “I will huff and puff and I will blow your house down” to the pigs.

Page No 10:

Question 1:

  • Was the wolf good or bad?
  • What is your house made of?

Answer

  • According to me, the wolf was bad. He scared the pigs and blew away the houses of Sonu and Monu.
  • My house is made of bricks and painted red and brown. The windows of my house are made of glass.
Disclaimer: These are sample answers. The students are advised to write the answers based on their own experiences or observations.

Page No 10:

Question 1:

• Who is good? • Who is bad?
Disclaimer: Kindly refer the textbook for the images.

Answer

The pig is good. The wolf is bad.
Disclaimer: These are sample answers. The students are advised to write the answers based on their own experiences or observations.

Page No 11:

Question 1:

1. One4. Four
2. Two5. Five
3. Three6. Six

Answer

Disclaimer: Students are advised to practice this on their own.

Page No 11:

Question 1:

Join the dots from 1 to 10 to make the house. Then colour the picture.
Disclaimer: Kindly refer the textbook for the image.

Answer

Disclaimer: Join the dotted lines to make the house. The students may colour the picture using the colours of their choice.

Page No 12:

Question 2:

There are farm animals, water animals and jungle animals in this picture. Help the animals reach their homes. Draw lines.
buffalo    bear    horse    hen   dog   crocodile     frog    cow    rhinoceros    monkey    giraffe Farm                                Water                       Jugle
Disclaimer: Kindly refer the textbook for the images.

Answer

Buffalo–Farm
Bear–Jungle
Horse–Farm
Hen–Farm
Dog–Farm
Crocodile–Water, jungle
Frog–Water
Cow–Farm
Monkey–Jungle
Giraffe–Jungle
Rhinoceros–Jungle

Read this too

Post a Comment