Chapter 4 – Our First School

Page No 25:

Question 1:
Who all are there in your family? Write their names and how they are related to you.
Answer:
NAME
RELATIONSHIP
NAME
RELATIONSHIP
Saina Ahuja
Mother
Gargi Ahuja
Grandmother
Vishwa Ahuja
Father
Ashok Ahuja
Grandfather

Page No 26:

Question 1:
Write the relationship between any two members of your family – such as husband-wife, brother-sister, mother-daughter…
NAMES OF TWO MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY
THEIR RELATIONSHIP
Saina Ahuja
Vishwa Ahuja
Husband-Wife
Gargi Ahuja
Ashok Ahuja
Husband-Wife
Saina Ahuja
Gargi Ahuja
Daughter-in-law – Mother-in-law
Vishwa Ahuja
Ashok Ahuja
Son-Father

Question 2:

What do your family members call you lovingly? Do you have a pet name? How do you call your family members? Look at the picture carefully. Two persons in the picture resemble each other. How do you think they are related?

Answer:
My family member call me Khushi. Yes, I have a pet name i.e. Koli. I call my father as Daddy and mother as Mumma. I call my brothers as Sanu and Bhanu.

Page No 27:

Question 1:

Is there any similarity between you and any other member of your family – in the way you talk, walk, smile or even in your looks…? With whom and how?
Answer:
Yes, I am quite similar to my father in looks.

Page No 28:

Question 1:

Is your family involved in any particular work? If yes, what?
Answer:
Yes, most of the people in my family are Engineers.

Question 2:

Do you help the family with the work?
Answer:
Not much as I am very young now.

Question 3:

Think and write:
1. When I am sad, I go to my __________________.
2. When I want to know about the past, I go to my _____________________________.
3. When I want to share my secrets, I go to my _____________________________.
4. When I do something wrong, I go to my _____________.
Answer:
1. When I am sad, I go to my mummy.
2. When I want to know about the past, I go to my grandfather.
3. When I want to share my secrets, I go to my father.
4. When I do something wrong, I go to my grandmother.

Page No 29:

Question 1:

Are there any particular practices followed by your family? What are those?
Answer:
1. We always put our shoes outside the door of the home.
2. We take bath and worship God in the morning.

Question 2:

How do you show respect to the elders in your family? Look around to see how others show respect.

Answer:

To show respect to the elderly, we should:
  • talk with them politely
  • never call them by their names
  • listen to their advice
  • offer help to the aged people of our family in their day-to-day activities
Another way by which people show respect towards their elders is by touching their feet for blessings.




Read this too

Post a Comment